Formules de tours organisés
- Activités d'apprentissage
- Activités d'aventures et de plein air - Activités aériennes
- Activités d'aventures et de plein air - Activités aquatiques
- »Jet-ski et ski nautique
- »Kayak et Canoë en mer
- »Kayak et Canoë en rivière
- »Planche à voile et kite surfing
- »Plongée sous-marine
- »Wake boarding
- Activités d'aventures et de plein air - Activités terrestres
- Bateau et croisières
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Ecotourisme / Voyages nature
- Exploration culturelle
- Mariages & voyages de noces
- Tourisme indépendant
- Tourisme médical
Stunning Kho Samui and Koh Tao(7D/6N)
Tour Overview :
Koh Samui Koh Toa Page offers package for retreat yourself with real beak and relax in famous beach of Thailand. Koh Samui is still in some places an idyllic tropical retreat with fine sand beaches and simple living and continue to Koh Toa, Koh Tao is a small island far off in the sea but it is well-known in its beauty of beaches and coral reefs.
Departure Date :
Tour Inclusion :
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Airport transfer and boat ticket
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Accidental insurance
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
Tour Exclusion :
- Domestic flight recommend Bangkok airway
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
Terms and Conditions :
- The package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected change due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr, Jul, Aug, Dec )
- Accommodation is included government tax, services charges, and daily breakfast
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 :
Upon arrival at the Koh Samui airport and after clearing immigration and customs, meet with your guide with a sign marked “Customer” and transfer to the hotel for check in.
Koh Samui lies 84km (52 miles) off the east coast in the Gulf of Thailand, near the mainland commercial town of Surat Thani. Since the 1850s, Koh Samui has been visited by Chinese merchants sailing from Hainan Island in the South China Sea to trade coconuts and cotton, the island s two most profitable products. Koh Samui is still in some places an idyllic tropical retreat with fine sand beaches and simple living. In fact, many Western visitors are settling-in for their retirement on the island and talk of good real estate deals and vacation time-shares is the entire buzz. You can find whatever you might want on Samui, from rustic hideaways to luxury resorts to rockin nightlife.
The rest of the day is free day on your leisure.
Date 2 :
Enjoy your free day at your leisure on the beach.
Date 3 :
Pick up from hotel in Samui Island.
Koh Tao is a small island far off in the sea but it is well-known in its beauty of beaches and coral reefs. Although this island is in Surat Thani, visitors can travel by speed boat or regular boat from Chumphon.The island is famous for its rich sea coral reefs and inhabitants and secluded beaches set in a laid-back atmosphere. Ideal for snorkeling and diving, there are numerous diving schools scattered around the island that have always attracted diving students
Transfer to Koh Tao, Check in Hotel
Date 4 :
Date 5 :
Date 6 :
Transfer to Koh Tao to Samui
Date 7 :
Transfer to Sumui Airport /Please advise your departure flight.