- Art, culture et héritage
- » Archaeological
- » Centre d'art et d'artisanat
- » Demeures historiques
- » Galeries d'art
- » Musées
- » Palais royaux thaï
- » Points de répère et monuments
- » Sites de la deuxième guerre mondiale
- » Sites et monuments historiques
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Educational places
- Le Projet Royal, Centres de recherche
- Lieux de culte
- Loisirs et divertissement
- Nature et vie sauvage en Thaïlande
- Vignobles & brasseries
The Pavilion, utilized as the royal seat to witness the elephant round up, is situated north of the city island. In the past wild elephants would be trained here to become war or transport animals. It is thought that in ...
A few miles down the Maenam Chao Phraya from Ayutthaya is the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace. The site was first used by the royal court as a summer retreat in the 17th century. However, the Palace was destroyed with the fall ...
This ruin of the royal residence for summer retreats is on the east bank of the Pasak River. It was used by various Kings of Ayutthaya as a temporary camp en route a visit to the Lord Buddha's Footprint in Saraburi or a ...
Probably the most visited and remembered landmark ofThailand, The Grand Palace inBangkokis where every visitor must pay a visit at least once in their lifetime. The construction of the Grand Palace began in 1782 during t...