- Art, culture et héritage
- » Archaeological
- » Centre d'art et d'artisanat
- » Demeures historiques
- » Galeries d'art
- » Musées
- » Palais royaux thaï
- » Points de répère et monuments
- » Sites de la deuxième guerre mondiale
- » Sites et monuments historiques
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Educational places
- Le Projet Royal, Centres de recherche
- Lieux de culte
- Loisirs et divertissement
- Nature et vie sauvage en Thaïlande
- Vignobles & brasseries
First opened its doors in 1961, Chao Sam Phraya National Museum was built to collect and display antiques, Buddha images and precious items found in the underground crypts of the prang (pagoda) tower of Wat Ratchaburana....
Ayutthaya Historical Study Centre was established under collaboration between Thai and Japanese scholars in order to celebrate 100th anniversary of Thailand-Japan relationship, seeing that Ayutthaya is the origin of sign...
Chankasem National Museum, Chankasem Palace or Wang na is located at U-Thong road near Pah Sak River in the Northeast of Muang island which is near Hua Ro market. According to the historical record, Chankasem palace was ...
Ayutthaya Studies Institute is located in Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya Rajabhat University, 96 Moo 2 Pridi Banomyong Road Pratu Chai Subdistrict, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000. It is a...