- Art, culture et héritage
- » Archaeological
- » Centre d'art et d'artisanat
- » Demeures historiques
- » Galeries d'art
- » Musées
- » Palais royaux thaï
- » Points de répère et monuments
- » Sites de la deuxième guerre mondiale
- » Sites et monuments historiques
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Educational places
- Le Projet Royal, Centres de recherche
- Lieux de culte
- Loisirs et divertissement
- Nature et vie sauvage en Thaïlande
- Vignobles & brasseries
First opened its doors in 1961, Chao Sam Phraya National Museum was built to collect and display antiques, Buddha images and precious items found in the underground crypts of the prang (pagoda) tower of Wat Ratchaburana....
Situated on Rotchana Road, this is the research institute established to study on the history of Ayutthaya when it was the capital of Siam (former Thailand). The studies and researches of the center are later used for ex...
Situated on the bank of Pasak River, Chankasem Palace was built during the reign of King Maha Thammaraja, the 17th Ayutthaya monarch, to be a residence of his son, later King Naresuan. The palace was later destroyed duri...
The museum is located at the residence of its founder, Mr. Phaithun Khaomala, a renowned Thai boat modeler and former boat builder. Inspired by their beauty and relationship to the lives of Thai people, Phaithun dedicate...