- Art, culture et héritage
- » Archaeological
- » Centre d'art et d'artisanat
- » Demeures historiques
- » Galeries d'art
- » Musées
- » Palais royaux thaï
- » Points de répère et monuments
- » Sites de la deuxième guerre mondiale
- » Sites et monuments historiques
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Educational places
- Le Projet Royal, Centres de recherche
- Lieux de culte
- Loisirs et divertissement
- Nature et vie sauvage en Thaïlande
- Vignobles & brasseries
Located at Tambon Pratu Chai, on Rotchana Road opposite Rajabhat University Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. The construction of this museum was funded by the proceeds from the sale of votive tablets discovered in the undergrou...
Located on Rotchana Road, this centre is a national research institute devoted to the study of Ayutthaya, especially during the period when Ayutthaya was the capital of Thailand. The Centre is responsible for the museum ...
On the bank of Pasak River, this palace was built during the reign of King Maha Thammaraja, the 17th Ayutthaya monarch, for his son’s residence (King Naresuan). Like other ruins, the palace was destroyed by t...
The museum is located at the residence of its founder, Mr. Phaithun Khaomala, a renowned Thai boat modeller and former boat builder. Inspired by their beauty and relationship to the lives of Thai people, Mr. Phaithun ded...