- Art, culture et héritage
- » Archaeological
- » Centre d'art et d'artisanat
- » Demeures historiques
- » Galeries d'art
- » Musées
- » Palais royaux thaï
- » Points de répère et monuments
- » Sites de la deuxième guerre mondiale
- » Sites et monuments historiques
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Educational places
- Le Projet Royal, Centres de recherche
- Lieux de culte
- Loisirs et divertissement
- Nature et vie sauvage en Thaïlande
- Vignobles & brasseries
Situated at the original location of Wang Lang (Rear Palace), in the west of the city, the chedi was built in memorial to Somdet Phra Suriyothai, a royal consort of Phra Mahachakkaraphat of the Ayutthaya Kingdom. When th...
Wat Na Phramen is the only ancient temple that survived after the second Ayutthaya-Burmese war and Ayutthaya kingdom was collapsed. Year of construction was unknown but it is believed it was built in early Ayutthaya era,...
This ancient temple, which is located behind Chankasem Palace, was built in the Ayutthaya Kingdom and was later reconstructed during the reign of King Mongkut (Rama IV) to be a Dhammayuttika Nikaya, one oeder of Theravad...
Located to the east in front of the railway station, Wat Kudidao is another ancient temple built during the Ayutthaya Kingdom. From the remaining structures, historians guessed that, during the heyday of Ayutthaya, this ...