- Art, culture et héritage
- » Archaeological
- » Centre d'art et d'artisanat
- » Demeures historiques
- » Galeries d'art
- » Musées
- » Palais royaux thaï
- » Points de répère et monuments
- » Sites de la deuxième guerre mondiale
- » Sites et monuments historiques
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Educational places
- Le Projet Royal, Centres de recherche
- Lieux de culte
- Loisirs et divertissement
- Nature et vie sauvage en Thaïlande
- Vignobles & brasseries
Wat Dhammikaraj is located on the east of the ancient palace. Being built before the foundation of Ayutthaya, the royal temple of the Maha Nikai demonization was initially named Wat Mukaraj. When King Sai Nam Phu...
Chedi Phra Sri Suriyothai is located on the western part of the city island near the Office of Archeology and National Museum on U-tong Rd. This Phra Chedi is one of a very important archeological site in Ayutthaya...
The temple is located along Khlong Sra Bua and the north bank of the Khlong Mueang or as know as Lob Buri River just opposite the ancient Grand Palace. It was received the name Wat Phra Meru Rachikaram, the old temple ou...
Wat Senasnarama Rajvaravihara is locatedat U-Tong road, Tumbol Hua Ror, Ayutthaya. It was originally named ‘Wat Sue’, which was established during Ayutthaya period and restored during the King Rama IV reign. ...