- Activités d'apprentissage
- Activités d'aventures et de plein air - Activités aériennes
- Activités d'aventures et de plein air - Activités aquatiques
- Activités d'aventures et de plein air - Activités terrestres
- Bateau et croisières
- Centres thermaux et de bien-être
- Ecotourisme / Voyages nature
- Exploration culturelle
- Mariages & voyages de noces
- Tourisme indépendant
- Tourisme médical
Nearly 1,000 different species of bird can be found in Thailand, as the diversity of Thailand’s ecosystems provides climates suitable for a wealth of indigenous and migratory bird. From the forests of the north to the plains of central Thailand and the wetlands of the south, Thailand is a great destination for birdwatchers, particularly as Thailand’s infrastructure allows for you to stay in lovely accommodation, with gracious Thai hosts, conveniently located near some of the best birding in Thailand.
Some of the best Thai bird watching is in the south of Thailand at Khao Sok National Park, where six species of hornbill can be spotted, and Phan Nga Bay, where kayaking silently through the mangrove forests is a magical way to look see the birds of Thailand. Other top destinations to see Thailand birds are Khao Sam Roi Yod, Khao Yai National Park, Doi Chiang Dao, Bung Boraphet, and Bangpoo, where its possible to spot the Black-faced Spoonbill. Even in Bangkok there are great opportunities to spot birds of Thailand, from Lumphini Park to Silom Road, where thousands of swallows reside.